At Finucation, I bring to you a treasure that I’ve cherished all my life. There is something about books that I can merely put to words. It is a feeling of entering another world and living every moment while I’m there, being totally oblivious about what is happening around me, in reality. I take this oppertunity to pass this treasure to you, with the hope that you too, like me, will cherish it.
Here’s your treasure…
1. The Berenstain Bears’ Trouble with Money — Stan Berenstain and Jan Berenstain
2. One Plastic Bag — Miranda Paul
3. A Bike Like Sergio’s — Maribeth Boelts
4. Those Shoes — Maribeth Boelts
5. Alexander, Who Used to Be Rich Last Sunday — Judith Viorst
6. Rock, Brock, and the Savings Shock — Shelia Bair
7. The Penny Pot — Stuart J. Murphy
8. Adventures in Finance with Bull & Bear: Saving for the Beach — Roy & Susan Kim
9. Spend It! (Moneybunny) —Cinders Mcleod
10. All About Money – Economics – Business – Ages 10+: The Thinking Tree – Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling Curriculum — By Margarita Brown, Isaac Joshua Brown, Anna Kidalova and Sarah Brown
Author: Nirmal Jain | Nirmal Jain is the Co-Founder at HappyWise Financial Services. He has helped over 100 Families over the last 15 years of his services in the Financial Planning Sector. He has been a mentor to several people to help them better understand investments, stocks, mutual funds, financial planning, personal finance and above all his favorite term “The Power Of Compounding!”. .